PROBUS CLUB OF PICKERING
In-person Venue Guidelines and protocols
- All in-person activities, events and gatherings require attending members to do so in accordance with our club’s appropriate guidelines and protocols. Not withstanding, adherence to specific venue guidelines at the time.
- Exceptions may be granted to allow fully vaccinated non-members as guests on certain excursions where appropriate.
- Requirements for attendance at the venue are:
- Non-members are unable to participate in any events, activities or gatherings at this time.
- Name badges or other identification required at the registration desk. This Registry may serve for Covid tracing.
- Members must be fully vaccinated and show proof unless they have already been verified in our system.
- Hand sanitizers will be available and must be used going in.
- Masks are not mandatory at outdoor or indoor venue but members at high medical risk are encouraged to bring them and wear them.
- If food and beverages are supplied by management, it will be pre-wrapped, bottled or canned.
- No self serve allowed. Our volunteers will dispense using gloves, tongs and appropriate precautions.
- Socializing is encouraged with appropriate behaviour to protect yourselves and your fellow members.
- Please act in a caring and respectful manner.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance.