PROBUS Club of Pickering
In-person Venue Guidelines and protocols
- All protocols are subject to the Federal, Provincial, Municipal and local Health authorities. These plans are to adhere to current and changing health guidelines. Rules imposed are to reduce the risk to our members and to the management team.
- All in-person activities, events and gatherings require attending members to do so in accordance with our club’s appropriate guidelines and protocols. Not withstanding, adherence to specific venue guidelines at the time.
- Requirements for attendance at the venue are:
- Only invited guests preregistered for each event are allowed to enter
- Non-members are unable to participate in any events, activities or gatherings at this time.
- Name badges or other identification required at the registration desk. This Registry may serve for Covid tracing.
- Members must be fully vaccinated and show proof unless they have already been verified in our system.
- Hand sanitizers will be available and must be used going in.
- Masks are not mandatory at outdoor or indoor venue but members at high medical risk are encouraged to bring them and wear them.
- If food and beverages are supplied by management, it will be pre-wrapped, bottled or canned.
- No self serve allowed. Our volunteers will dispense using gloves, tongs and appropriate precautions.
- Socializing is encouraged with appropriate behaviour to protect yourselves and your fellow members.
- Please act in a caring and respectful manner.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance.