PROBUS CLUB OF PICKERING
In-person Venue Guidelines and protocols
· All in-person activities, events and gatherings require attending members to do so in accordance with our club’s appropriate guidelines and protocols. Not withstanding, adherence to specific venue guidelines at the time.
· Exceptions may be granted to allow fully vaccinated non-members as guests on certain excursions where appropriate.
· Requirements for attendance at the venue are:
· Non-members are unable to participate in any events, activities or gatherings at this time.
· Name badges or other identification required at the registration desk. This Registry may serve for Covid tracing.
· Members must be fully vaccinated and show proof unless they have already been verified in our system.
· Hand sanitizers are available and we encourage you to use them.
· Masks are not mandatory at outdoor or indoor venue but members at high medical risk are encouraged to bring them and wear them.
· Socializing is encouraged with appropriate behaviour to protect yourselves and your fellow members.
· Please act in a caring and respectful manner.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance.