PROBUS – TRIPS
Day Trips (ideas) for 2021:
- Boat Tours
- Kingston Penitentiary Tour
- Ghost Tour
- Toronto Walking Tour
Multi-Day Trips (ideas) for 2021:
- Windsor for the Rum Runners Tour
- Quebec City for Whale Watching
If you have any suggestions for Day or Multi-Day Trips, please contact me at Shirlievanputten@rogers.com or 905-619-8583
NON-PROBUS – 2022
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
February 15th – March 10th, 2022
Portugal’s Algarve province, with its magnetic Moorish appeal has become a Mecca for snowbirds trying to escape the harsh reality of winter. It is also one of Europe’s most picturesque and friendly holiday destinations. The Algarve is what most of us envision the Mediterranean to be.
The Costa del Sol region of southern Spain is remarkable for its diverse landscapes, fabulous beaches, and coastal sites as well as a wealth of small villages that dot the shoreline. This Mediterranean coastline is one of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations, hosting millions of tourists on an annual basis.
What is included:
- Direct flight from Toronto to Faro, Portugal
- Transfer from the Algarve to the Costa del Sol by Coach
- Flight from Malaga, Spain to Montreal and connecting flight to Toronto.
- 12 nights’ accommodation at the Brisa Sol, Albufeira 1-bedroom apartment
- 10 nights’ accommodation at the Sunset Beach Resort, Benalmadena, Spain in a 1-bedroom apartment
- Services of an HNA Travels Tour Director
- Welcome dinner in Albufeira.
Total selling price including all taxes: (note that prices are listed per person)
- Double occupancy – $3,420 / 1 bedroom in Brisa Sol (city view) and 1 bedroom in
Sunset Beach (mountain view) OR
- Double occupancy – $3,570 / 1 bedroom in Brisa Sol (pool side) and 1 bedroom in Sunset Beach (Seaview) or upgraded to Prime view for extra $200 pp.
- For prices on Single occupancy, contact Shirlie or HNA office.
NOTE – this will sell out quickly –you are encouraged to book early!
For more information contact: Shirlievanputten@rogers.com or 905-619-8583
Celebrity Infinity Cruise for July 10, 2022
I am hosting a group on the Celebrity Infinity Cruise for July 10, 2022. Ports of call will include Venice, Greece and Croatia.
July 10 – 18, 2022
Are you Interested in taking a gondola ride on one of Venice’s canals? Venice is actually spread over 120 islands in the Adriatic Sea and because the city is connected by canals instead of streets it’s a good way to see Venice. Join us on this eight-night Celebrity Infinity cruise where we will visit Venice, Italy; Split and Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu and Zakynthos, Greece; Koper, Slovenia; and Kotor, Montenegro.
We have inside, oceanview, veranda and concierge staterooms reserved. Prices for the stateroom start at $2,064 CAD per person to $3,134 CAD per person. Price includes port fees and taxes; pre-paid gratuities; classic beverage package and wi-fi.
Book by August 31, 2021 and receive an Early Booking Bonus of $100 on board credit for an inside or oceanview or $200 on board credit for a veranda or concierge stateroom.
Expedia Extra – an additional $50 on board credit per stateroom.
September 6 – 19, 2022
We are heading to the British Isles on a 12-night cruise on board the Emerald Princess. We have a number of staterooms reserved and the price includes prepaid gratuities, wi-fi and the premium beverage package.
Take advantage of the Expedia Cruises Exclusive Sale which includes reduced deposit and a generous on-board credit, offered by Princess and book before August 19 – 21, 2021.
These two cruises will be hosted by Sandy Smiles.
For more information contact Sandy at 289 314-7794 or email@example.com