- This event has passed.
October 18 @ 8:00 am - October 20 @ 5:00 pm
Tour to WINDSOR & POINT PELEE
Come and join your Friends from Pickering & Ajax for a three day/two-night experience.
in the most southern part of Canada
October 18th to 20th, 2021
Your tour includes:
● Two-night stay at the beautiful Best Western Hotel Plus on the waterfront in Windsor.
● VIEWPOINTE WINERY – Southwestern Ontario, the heart of Canada’s oldest wine-growing region, Viewpointe has grown from a vision into a destination winery nestled on the North Shore of Lake Erie. Lunch included!
● THE BISTRO ON THE RIVER – Dinner on Day 1 included.
● RUM RUNNERS TOUR – If you think you know the story of Prohibition – THINK AGAIN!! Tour includes lunch at a “speakeasy” and a tour of Windsor’s waterfront to learn about the “bootlegging” and the ingenious methods used to smuggle the liquor across the river in the dead of night.
● VISIT TO POINT PELEE PARK – Point Pelee National Park is a national park in Essex County in southwestern Ontario, where it extends into Lake Erie. The word pelée is French for ‘bald’. Point Pelee consists of a peninsula of land, mainly of marsh and woodland habitats, that tapers to a sharp point as it extends into Lake Erie. You can walk the Boardwalk OR take a round trip shuttle ride (one hour) to The Tip.
● WINDSOR RIVER CRUISE -The Macassa Bay Cruiser welcomes visitors aboard for dinner and a Cruise along the St. Clair River.
During these times, please check with your insurance provider for cancellation or trip interruption insurance.
COST $619 + hst ($80.47) = $699.47
Please contact: Shirlie van Putten at 905-619-8583